Friday, September 25, 2009

Bath Time

For those of you wondering where we have been, well Zac left for what we thought was going to be 2 weeks for Army stuff.  AND he took the computer so thats why I have not posted.  But thankfully he was only gone for 1 week, I have just been lazy :)

Izzy and I did very good the week he was gone.  He will have to go back in a few weeks but unfortunately we do not know when.  So we are in the waiting stage, again. 

I know everyone is just waiting to see pictures of Izzy so here we go.  And I am going to try and be better about posting more.

Izzy LOVES bath time!!!!   She is such a little water bug, I have been so excited to share these pics because I think they are precious! 



This is her new hair do!


"Bubble Baths are SO Relaxing"


Just so cute, I had to share!




So happy after bath!

Hope everyone has a good weekend!

2 comments:

  1. LOVE the pics of the Bathing Beauty!! Thanks for sharing them with us!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Precious pics. I am needing another fix!!!!!

    ReplyDelete